miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

You have to cry for me




Brit :$ te voy a escribir aca porke reku y fotolo y esa chota me canso, si? si , no ? si .

Te tendrias ke sacar fotos asi brit:# jajaja


Well, It's all OK , My old song is true

Now you aren't with she, and I'm not in the school
The school in my head, where I learn
Yeah , I learn in my head, The School of Belu Says
So shut up, and close your ears, and see my face (yeah)
Cause there isn't until now the information is only in my head
It's deaf and dumb, you only can see (uh) It's to hard to guess what's up
What I think , and If I love, if I still love you or If I hate now
Cause I've waited more time, now is to later, you have to wait (oh)
So wait, no cry , the time is to slow when you're so eager
I'm happy of your sad face, you make me happy when you're joyless
Cry, cry, cry baby I love when you cry, cry for me and for she
And for everything that you've lost and you'll lose (si!)
This little rap it's all of that I feel
Now I'm going to eat
Bye baby boy , cry for me
;)

No hay comentarios: