miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009


I used to be your girlfrien
And I no I did it well
Oh yes you know it's true.
You called me Cinderella, all you had to do was yell
And I'd be there for you
Here I am so try to forgive me
I don't belive in fairytales
Here we are with nothin but honesty
I've had enough, am not gonna stay
I'm sorry for runnin away like this
So I'm sorry I've already made my wish
but Cinderella's got to go
From time to time
I tried to tell you just what was on my mind
You told me not today.
Come back, do that
where's cinderella at,
was all you had to say
I'm sorry for runnin away like this
So I'm sorry I've already made my wish
I'm sorry just tryin' to live my life
Don't worry, your going to be alrigh
But cinderella's got to go
I used to say I want you
I did everything you wanted me to, but now
I shall break free from all your lies
I won't be blind you see
Iwon't return to thee.
I'm so sorry
I've already made up my mind
I'm sorry to say
I'm runnin' away
now,
Don't worry, you'll be alright
I'm runnin' away,
I've mdae up my mind
Now
Your gonna have to let me go
But belu's got to go

No hay comentarios: