domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

This's the original life, This's the life of BeluSays and of Anyone ;)




Hey Where's the original?

How's the original?

What's the original?

Whose's the original?

Hey , the original is ... here

The one original is... that

The original is... like that

The one and only one original is... of BeluSays! Ja!

So go and buy a life, in mercado libre or in buyalife pag

But my life it isn't for rent, it's the original thing of belu (yeah)

And baby, if you have a problem there (oh) I don't wanna do this (no!)

If you mothefucker' doesn't like me, I'm sorry ! This's original and is to expensive, It's don't have a price

Everybody want to be like me, to have that I have

You, he, she and they want to have my life, leave my style

Everybody want to have my name, my talent, my hate and my love

But sorry ! (ah?) Yeah babe. sorry! (what?)

Yeah yeah yeah baby , this's mine, this's property of Belu and of anyone

This is my name, my style
This is my fame, my number one
This is my nickname, my life
This is mine, and only mine
This is BeluSays, babe yeah

Wo wo wo wo! Stop! Don't touch it , It's mine

Hey , do not, do not do it, cause is

forbidden to touch, forbidden to copy

forbidden to cut, forbidden to steal

forbidden to jump, forbidden to move

forbidden to say "This's my"

'Cause only I can, and nothin you idiots, nothin anyone

Well kids, I say and repeat, this rap and all of the rap are mine

Cause I wrote them, yeah, there're 0riginal ;)

No hay comentarios: