domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Reach out and Touche me !



MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION (in red)











I got mushrooms, I got acid, I got tabs and aspirin tablets




I'm your brother when you need some new weed to set you free




You know me I'm your friend when you need a minithin




(Belu Says)




I'm Belu




Now everyone report to the dance floor
To the dance floor, to the dance floor
Now everyone report to the dance floor
Alright Stop...Pajama time
Come here little kiddies,On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap
And I don't mean rap
as in a new case of child investigation accusation
ahahahhahhaa
Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chanceYeah boy shake that ass,
Oops I mean boy boy boy boy
Boy you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
Just lose it
Go crazy

No hay comentarios: