sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

May I have your attention, please?

Hi, I'm Belu , May I have your attention
I have got my pride, it's yellow
Yellow like your envy , Oh stop
I'm speaking in this song, is fantastic it is so
Magical, like when I had this dream , I hope
My dream becomes reality one day my big bro
Only I can wait, only I can work
Work and make my fame, my fame of a crazy singer, baby boy
Yeah, famous crazy singer like you read in my song
The song of my life, my diary, my star
Brother sorry, I'm going crazy now
Friends I'm sorry, usually the friendship is a shit for me, My
Idol is Britney spears now, my teacher is Marshall Mathers Bruce , yeah
The love is a fucking thing, but we need it (ajá)
No, no , don’t love, don’t hate me, envy me, my life and this
This talent, my originality, the life of Belu (ji ji)
I want you die, my ex-boy, my hate
Go go, go boy, run and hide, run of me, hide of my mum
My ass is on your lips, My bum is on your lips
I’ll make you kiss my bum, you’ll give me a little kiss

No hay comentarios: