viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Baby you should disappear



Si yo te amaria tanto, seria porke vos me amarias tanto a mi, y si eso pasaria , esto yo te diria:

I love you so much, since the first time that I saw you in your eyes

I smell your drug, I drug with your body, you're my drug

You're a big part of my life, You make it so beautiful, so nice

The words that you say are all iqual " I love you my baby, I love you so much"

But there isn't true stuf, All is a big lie

And now it's the moment, that dreams are destroyed and we fall in the real life

So you should do kouperfeel and disappear

Baby I don't need you, I need meet Britney Spears

The best thing that you can do it's kill yourself and disappear

I repeat this word like you repeated that words here

The word "I love you baby" the casual word that you said me near

Near to my ear, I heard your voice next to my ear

I would love that you love me like yesterday

Or at least I thought so , Sorry baby

But I've learnt of you , for you, with you, to you , I thought it in my head

Just yesterday, when you were looking up to me

Or at least I thought so , Sorry baby

Today I learnt that you're a hollow man

You aren't the correct man for me, sorry boy but the life is like this

I think that you aren't mind if I die tomorrow in my house

or hit by a car or killed by a crazy guy

So If I disappear tomorrow, sorry guys, I'll miss you loves

No hay comentarios: