martes, 16 de junio de 2009

NEVER AGAIN

Me encantaria algun dia tenerlo, y poder drefregarle en la cara:

Sory girl but you missed out
well tough louck that boy's mine now
We're more than just good friends
This is how the Story ends
To bad that you couldn't see
See that man that boy could be!

He's just a boy and I'm just a girl
Can I make it anymore obvios?
We're in love, haven't you heard
How we rock each other worlds

I'm with a skater boy,
I said see ya a later boy
I'll back stage after the show
I'll be at the studio
Singin the song we wrote
About a girl you used to know

---pEEEEEEEEro , no nunca va a pasar:
Where're my hopes?
Where're my dreams?
My Cinderella story scene?


I want to lock you up in my closet
Where no one's around
I want to put your hand in my pocket
Because you're allowed
I want to drive you into the corner
And kiss you without a sound
I want to stay this way forever
I'll say it loud
Now you're in
And you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me


pero, yo like a gila I thought you loved me. But, you only was playing, but you didn't know that I loved you , so you played witih me again , again and again , and them you went away. I think that I learnt for your guilty, but if one day, you say I love You with your heart, I don't know if I'll way NO this time NO , or if I'll way IS TRUE? DEMOSTRAMELO A VER and I'll give to you an other oportunity. I don't know. Now I'm thinking again, and I think that I'll say to you IS TRUE? DEMOSTRAMELO A VER , cause this oportunity comes once on a lifetime.
jajja I'm saying this like if tomorrow that'll happen.

No hay comentarios: