jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Am I comin' or goin'?


Ahem... excuse me!

Can I have the attention of the class for one second?


Hi kids! Do you like violence?

Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids?

Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did?

Try 'cid and get fucked up worse that my life is?

My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straightbut I can't figure out which Rumis* I want to impregnate


Well since age twelve, I've felt like I'm someone else

Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt

Got pissed off and ripped Lujan's tits off

And smacked her so hardI knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross

I smoke a fat pound of grass and fall on my ass

faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast

C'mere slut!


I just found out my mom does more dope than I do

I told her I'd grow up to be a famous rapper

Make a record about doin stupids stuff and name it after her


Am I comin' or goin'?

I can barely decide

I just drank a fifth of vodka

dare me to drive?


All my life I was very deprived

I ain't had a man in years, and my palms are too hairy to hide

Clothes ripped like the Incredible Hulk

I spit when I talk, I'll fuck anything that walks


When I was little I used to get so hungry I would throw fits

HOW YOU GONNA BREAST FEED ME MOM? YOU AIN'T GOT NO TITS!


I lay awake and strap myself in the bed

Put a bulleproof vest on and shoot myself in the head


----------:@ so much broncha so much ---------------- so I reprimo my bronca with songs , songs of Britney, songs of Eminem, songs of Avril, songs of Amy, songs of Belu Says, oh what hell I'm saying? my songs too!

No hay comentarios: