viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

A Shot


No puedo ir a lo de miranda no puedo ir a lo de delfina no puedo ir a lo de sofia no puedo ir a lo de pilar no puedo a lo de pepe no puedo ir a lo monolo no puedo ir a ningun lado nunca , I'll give you a shot if my fukin life be like that forever , If you don't help me with my wish I'll go back and you'll miss me and I'll say Oh sorry, you hate my dream , sorry babe I'm goin back ! and you'll say: sorrrrrrry come back please, but no no, you chosed this option, you stand this , I'll make my life like I want , so I dont need family , I dont need friends, I need people that believe in me and help me to make realty my dream, so people who isn't like this please , can go back!

Me voy a rajar de aka, no ven ke son insoportables? Taaanto iban a kerer mi vida, taaaanto?

Dad, dad ,dad... you like be a kid, or you're a kid?

Mom, mom, mom... you're going to be so insecure ?

PLEaaaaaaaaSE


chau me voy

No hay comentarios: