sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

Alone and Forgotten

I feel alone, without love, without all
Without friends, without hopes
Without anything in this damn world
I hate everybody, all people are stupids stuff .
Anybody is util
I can forgot the nice times, but I can't forgot the bad times
So,
That's why I have many personalities,
That's why I have a lot of prude
That's why I am like this
That's why I have problems
That's why I am so strange
That's why I don't cry
That's why I want go, travell far away here
That's why I say I'm crazy (I'm crazy)
Don't worry, I'm OK!
A kiss my loves! I can stay alone without help!
I don't need help
I don't need friends
I don't need a love
I don't need love
I don't need you
I don't need anyone
I kiss, miss me!
love me!
hate me!
speak about me!
yeah I'm Belu guys, belu! , u remember me?
oh I hope yes, andddd
If u don't like that I am , eat my shit
a kiss
a kiss
I'm going now
BeluSays
beludice*

No hay comentarios: