domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

Ke te valla muy bien e.e


Hi , Im belu, I want to say something
some stuff
I want say sorry, to people who love me
I want be better
I want say sorry to my family
I want to be different, but at the same time I dont want it
I have a lot of quiestions
Why Iam like this
Why Im cold
Why Im not good
Why I hate
Why I want to kill
Why I have a lot of personalities
Why I talk to britney
I dont know I dont know
I want something but I dont know what
I feel , I think that I havent got something
but.. . what?
I cant more
I need love, I need be lovely
but I cant
I cant, no.
So you cant love me
no , my friends, my family, my people
you cant love me
so, for this, Im gone
bye..
Dont think in me
Dont lose this smile
I know you wont lose it
I know you wont think in me
so, for this: bye.
.................................................................................................
matense

No hay comentarios: