jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Like a virgin

It's so easy for me to make enemies any more it's sickening
People are lookin for an excuse to jump on my shit-list
Stickin their noses in shit that isn't none of their business
I never asked, cared, gave a fuck, or wanted opinions
Now I'm in the position that, I don't wanna be in -
That grupe- shit
Peoples, whatever your backpackin cypherin name is
Had I not opened a magazine and seen what you sayin and
I'd never involved you, but you had to add your two pennies
Now I gotta go grab my shit-list and add some new enemies
Hit the studio and I'll admit, I had a few in me
Fuck it, I roasted you, I ain't mad at you any
But let it be known that song was never released, it leaked
I'd never gave you that much attention intentionally
Talkin bout Everlast is gonna whip my ass when he sees me?
Come on dawg, you was supposed to be on that song
Talkin bout how bad you hate him, now you all on his thong?
What's wrong? You scared, and Fred, you said you was dissin him too
I should knew better than to listen to you
You fuckin sissy, up on stage, screamin how people hate you
That's a sissy act, and don't call me kissin my ass
Cause I swear to God this ain't just a song I'm tryin to pre-warn you
Lethal when I fuckin see you dawg I'm swingin on you!
Motherfuckers must think cause I'm in trouble with the law
that I won't jaw 'em, up my sentence and double it tomorrow
Y'all some - girrrrls - y'all are some god damn girls
Why do you act this way? - Why do you act this way huh?
Why do y'all act like fuckin sissies you pussies
keep talkin shit behind my back you just some bitches for that
And we all knowwww - we all know, hah
How fuckin cowards rollll - "keep rollin rollin rollin"In-fuckin-dent me's and pretend to be down
But as soon as someone calls you out
You put your tail between your legs and bow dowwwn

No hay comentarios: