jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

In this condittion

This time was different
I could make my money
Make my fame
My Style of BeluSays
I love hip hop
This is my rap
Dont try to follow me cuz
you'll cant. you'll lose
You'll lose me guy
There re my thongs
My stuff
Dont steal me that is mine
Like this you never have nuttin yours
This time was different
It was mine
This the money
The money thats mine
My money on my hand
Like fifty shout
Yell, I yell Im here
Dont forget. Im unic but
Dont forget me
Im belu, aha
See me wathing the stars
Wishin my life
But like this I'll never have a guy
A boy who loves me , a boy that I can love
Why, why why I cant love
And thats why Im in this condittion
Alone,
I wanted this
I accepted it
Its mine, just mine
My life, my
My
money
My
fame
The style that I always wanted
Here
Here I am

No hay comentarios: