viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

~


AND I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU BOOOOOY

CUZ I HATE THAT I NEED YOU

Cuz you wanted to do it
You asked me if I wanted
and I said No
You said Why not
I said Mm I dont know
So you said If you dont want dont matter
and I thought ,I said No :)
CORTE
----------------------------------------------------
A lot of kisses, there are a lot of
Too much love
well, I thought this
.
.
i'm not the type to get my heart broken, im not the type to get upset and cry
cause i'll never leave my heart open never hurts me to say goodbye
.
my mind is gone im spinning round and deep inside my tears i'll drown
i'm losing grip what's happening i stray from love
this is how i feel
.
this time was different felt like I was just a victim
and it cut me like a knife when you walked outta my life
Now I'm in this condition and I've got all the symptoms
of a girl with a broken heart but no matter
what you'll never see me cry

No hay comentarios: